Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Monday, May 16, 2011

MORNINGS



was watching some vid on jo's blog and came across this after.
well worth 3:36 x 4 mins of my life.

absolutely pretty and calming. esp after a nightmare.

i dreamt that a group of designers were using a red marker, marking out everything tt is bad in my portfolio. i kept asking what was wrong but they gave me this wtf face. i started crying. woke up w tears in my eyes and started sobbing. called muff and cried like a kid. i can hear him trying to hide his laughter hahahahah. called mum and she literally laughed out loud and said i was being silly.

well. i guess tt really wld be the worst nightmare when i find out my portfolio is useless. thinking abt it still makes me quite depressed.

3rd day back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home